Swissveg is the largest representation of vegans and vegetarians in Switzerland. Since 1993, the politically and denominationally independent organization has been working with positive publicity to permanently reduce meat consumption and make a plant-based, responsible lifestyle an attractive and healthy alternative accessible to everyone. Swissveg is characterized by in-depth information and a wide range of events. For experts and consumers, the organization has established itself as a leading point of contact in all aspects of vegan and vegetarian lifestyle.
Some of our ongoing projects:
- In cooperation with the city Lyss, Swissveg successfully introduced the first Vegi Day in Switzerland.
- Swissveg advises the food industry and major distributors, holds lectures and publishes the magazine "Veg-Info".
- Since 1996 we control the products which are labeled vegan / vegetarian with the V-Label.
- We are significantly involved in the implementation of the Veggieworld.
- We also keep you informed and up-to-date with our Facebook-Page and our monthly newsletter.
- You can find all of our magazines in our app.
- Since 2017 we are climate neutral.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: Contact form
For media we have a separate Request form.